Six Sigma Black Belt (SSBB) certification focuses on testing students on their comprehensive understanding of the various Six Sigma tools and techniques. The objective of the online value added course (complementary with certification exam) is to develop a comprehensive knowledge base that helps students to function effectively as a Six Sigma Black Belt in various projects. The tools and techniques cover both quantitative and non-quantitative analysis along with other necessary knowledge to improve the production process and minimize defects in the end product with a greater focus on the practical implementation of these tool and techniques in the organization.
This course focuses on enabling the student not only to be able to relate Six Sigma concepts to the overall business mission and objectives but also be able to define, present and manage six sigma projects.
Applicants will be awarded the Six Sigma Black Belt (SSBB) certificate by 6Sigmastudy upon successfully passing the certification exam, which is a 3 hour online multiple choice exam. Exams are administered by 6Sigmastudy and Need to schedule the exam in advance using the membership account or taken at a time convenient to you. The cost of exam is included in the course fee (2 free re-takes included)
This course is for employees and organizations requiring a standardized approach to problem solving for the purpose of continuous improvement. This includes,
- Project Managers
- Software Professionals,
- Business Analysts
- Business Managers
There is no formal prerequisite for this certification. However, it is recommended that the students undertake the FREE Six Sigma Yellow Belt (SSYB) Course to better understand the concepts required to be certified in Six Sigma Green Belt (SSGB) certification exam.
- Gain comprehensive knowledge about the tool and techniques, advantages, and challenges of the Six Sigma methodology.
- Apply DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) and various six sigma tools in process and quality improvement.
- Communicate using Six Sigma concepts.
- Assess and manage project risk.
- Avoid pitfalls in implementing six sigma.
- Be armed with the proper tools to address, resolve, and take the lead on production issues in their organizations.