Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) professionals are facilitators who ensure that the Scrum Team is provided with an environment conducive to completing the project successfully. The Scrum Master guides, facilitates, and teaches Scrum practices to everyone involved in the project; clears impediments for the team; and, ensure that Scrum processes are being followed. Through practical examples Scrum Master will use this knowledge to lead agile projects and help achieve the sprint goals. You would also become familiar with implementation of the Scrum Framework.
For those who are already in project management profession and will like to bring their knowledge up to date with Scrum principles, the Scrum Master course will meet their expectations very well. Once you pass the certification examination, you will gain recognition for your expertise in the application of Scrum principles.
Applicants will be awarded the Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) certificate by SCRUMstudy upon successfully passing the certification exam, which is a 2 hour online multiple choice exam. Exams are administered by SCRUMstudy and Need to schedule the exam in advance using the membership account or taken at a time convenient to you. The cost of exam is included in the course fee (2 free re-takes included)
- Any Project Manager, who want to learn Scrum Principles
- Project Team members and developers
- Those who already work in Scrum Environment
- Team Managers, team members & coordinators
- Software developers, Business Analysts
- Program & Portfolio Managers
There is no formal prerequisite for this certification. However, it is recommended that you undertake SDC™ Course to better understand the concepts required for SMC™ certification exam.
- Participants will become familiar with the concepts, advantages, and challenges of the Scrum methodology.
- Participants will be equipped with the knowledge needed to be the Scrum Master or developer in their organizations and help their organizations adopt Scrum methodology. Furthermore, participants will develop an understanding of all the roles in Scrum.
- Participants will have experience carrying out a Scrum project through simulated case studies.
- Participants will gain knowledge to identify and anticipate issues related to the practical implementation of scrum.
- Participants will be armed with the proper tools to address, resolve, and take the lead on Scrum issues in their organizations.