The Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a globally reputed and recognized certification in the field of Project Management, and it is provided to project management professionals, who clear the PMP certification examination. This course provides participants with comprehensive knowledge to prepare them for the PMP examination (based on the PM Body of Knowledge, 6th Edition) and also help them with application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to project activities.
- The PMP® certification is not domain specific but a generic Project Management training certification.
- The PMP® certification recognizes demonstrated competence in leading and directing project teams.
- Globally recognized and respected certification to boost career in project management.
- You will be a member of one of the most prestigious professional groups.
Applicants will be awarded the PMP® certificate by PMI upon successfully passing the certification exam. which is an online exam that consists of 200 multiple choice questions of which 25 are pretest questions. The certification exam fee is not included in the course fee and the students need to schedule their exam with PMI. Visit PMI.org for more information about PMI® and the PMP® credential.
Experienced project managers who are looking to solidify their skills and stand out to make an impact to the projects.
Given below are the requirements for applying for the PMP® Certification Exam, in addition to minimum of 35 Contact Hours of specific instruction that addresses learning objectives in project management
For a person not having a baccalaureate or equivalent university degree, but who holds a high school diploma or equivalent secondary school credentials,
I. Minimum of 7500 hours of personal project management experience AND
II. Minimum of 60 non-overlapping (unique) months of personal project management experience.
For a person having a baccalaureate or equivalent university degree,
I. Minimum of 4500 hours of personal project management experience AND
II. Minimum of 36 non-overlapping (unique) months of personal project management experience.
This course not only prepares the students for PMP® certification exam but also enables them to;
- Explain the context of Project Management
- Plan the project strategy
- Execute project plans and strategy
- Demonstrate the use of various project management techniques
- Design a project’s organization structure and recognize appropriate levels of governance
- Communicate with the project team through effective leadership
- Understand the examination guidelines