Project Management Institute (PMI)® is the world leading not-for-profit project management professional association. PMI® supports over half a million members in 170 countries worldwide. PMI® members are individuals practicing and studying project management in many different industry areas.
PMI® has become, and continues to be, the leading professional association in project management. More details can be found here :www.PMI.org
Certifications offered by PMI®
PMI offers a comprehensive certification program for project practitioners of all education and skill levels.
PMI certifications ensure that you and your projects excel.
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)SM
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®
- PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)®
- PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)®
Project Management Professional (PMP)®
PMP certification is the profession’s most globally recognized and respected certification credential. The PMP designation following your name tells current and potential employers that you have a solid foundation of project management knowledge that can be readily applied in the workplace.
Why Choose a PMI® Certification®
- Are flexible: PMI certifications are not based on one specific methodology, so they’re flexible and adaptable.
- Keep you up-to-date: PMI continually conducts in-depth studies to ensure that our credentials actually reflect the current skills, knowledge and best practices you need to succeed.
- Encourage professional growth.
- Are renowned throughout the world.