Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) was developed as a best practice guide on Programme Management. The guide comprises a set of Principles and a set of Processes for use when managing a programme.
MSP® represents proven programme management best practice in the successful delivery of transformational change through the application of programme management.
MSP® is very flexible and designed to be adapted to meet the needs of local circumstances.
- Align corporate strategy, delivery mechanisms for change and the business-as-usual environment.
- Continually monitor progress, assess performance and realize benefits.
- Apply a common framework of understanding for all programmes.
- Add value by focusing on benefits.
- Encourage feedback in order to refine future strategies based on evidence from programmes.
MSP® QUALIFICATION SCHEME
MSP® Advanced Practitioner
AXELOS are a new joint venture company, created by the Cabinet Office on behalf of Her Majesty’s Government (HMG) in the United Kingdom and Capita plc to run the Best Management Practice portfolio, including the ITIL® and PRINCE2® professional standards.
AXELOS (The Accreditor) assess and license Examination Institutes (EIs) to administer ITIL accreditation and examination activities.
The name AXELOS gives us a platform to stand out as:
- a modern, ever-evolving company on the world stage
- with a key focus on investing and developing new products
- and delivering new, ever more innovative methods of learning.
AXELOS translates appropriately globally, has impact and carries a certain degree of weight. Added to which, it has knowledge and wisdom, and gives a sense of a company that, whilst new, is still imbued with solidity and integrity.